Friday, March 13, 2009
The sound of music.
We are so lucky here at our home in Salem. We are lucky because at our particular location we will never ever have to worry about experiencing an awkward silence, or any silence for that matter. With the neighbors we have, we will always be blessed with a menagerie of musical selections beyond anything I could have bargained for. Currently, we are listening to a gifted Mariachi band. Mind you it's winter, and all of our windows and doors are shut. Tight. Still, we are blessed with the sound of music. All of the songs on this particular CD follow the same beat. Da da da da do do da da da da do do. Maybe they're playing the same song over and over, it's hard to tell. That was the case this summer. I almost had it memorized, and it wasn't in English. Somebody really liked to sing along to that one (somebody who wasn't me). He was belting it out earlier tonight when I was outside too. I wonder if he knows we can hear him over the fence. Rock on neighbors, rock on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forgot to mention the sweet bass, if you can't hear it you can feel it.
ReplyDelete