Saturday, March 21, 2009
Neener Neener Pumpkin Eater
Holy smokes, is it really spring break? Why yes, I believe it is. Does anyone else wish they were a teacher right now? Just remember you have to take the good with the bad. For example: dead computers (and I mean no longer will turn on dead), threatening texts, fighting boys, disagreeable administrators, parent-teacher conferences, sad sad sad life stories, and stinky locker rooms. There's lots of good stuff though too. For example: Spring break, Summer break, Winter break, good students, students bringing ice cream to their PE teachers, awesome co-workers, and badminton domination. :) Word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh stop already! You're making me want to go back to work!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm... just kidding.
I'm definitely okay with this whole Spring Break thing, I just wish it lasted until the beginning of Fall... then I would REALLY love my job!