Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fu Manchu-ewwwww

Ewwwww! That's what I said when I walked in the door this afternoon.
So there I was sweaty, stinky, and minding my own business. I walked into my house with one arm full of groceries and the other arm full with my water bottle and an even stinkier and sweatier shirt than the one I was wearing. Nice image, right? Don't worry, it gets better. Ross was in the living room trying to help the Red Sox to another win by playing his playstation baseball game. Don't ask. Anyway, he's been avoiding shaving for the last week or two, and had a pretty decent beard thing going. Notice the word had. He had a beard thing going right up until this afternoon. That's when he evidently decided to mix things up a little. He traded his beard for the nastiest fu manchu I have ever witnessed. He looked like a dirty villain. I couldn't even have a conversation with him. It was that dirty. I'm not sure if that was the reaction he was going for. I do know that he shaved it off shortly thereafter. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. No pictures? It seems all the cool kids are growing one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little sad that he didn't wear it to Emma's Birthday Party! :o( I bed all of the mom's would have held their kids a little closer when he showed up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up Jessica....

    concerned mom

    ReplyDelete