Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things Part Deux

Runner Girl Edition:

You might be a distance runner...
...if your chest is as flat as your back.

I may not need a sports bra, but I sure do love my Nike E-Short Women's Sports Bra. If you run or exercise in any capacity, it gets my vote.
(These are currently on sale at Nike.com)
I like my Feetures bamboo socks best for long runs. They're soft, thick, and supportive. Best of all, my big toes haven't burst through the ends yet. Just for that, I'd give them 5 stars. (You can buy them and love them too from Competitive Athletics, this little store I know and love.)
The best headband award goes to...goes to...I really can't tell you. No really, I can't find them on-line, and I don't even remember the brand. They're black, they almost never slip off, and they keep all of the fly-aways back. They're worth their cost, whatever it may be. I'll get back to you on that.
Those are my big three. There are the more obvious (and expensive) items like my shoes, my iPod, sunglasses, etc. But those are pretty specific to me and my tastes. These three items could be great for anyone...providing you're a female. :)
And that concludes this edition of My Favorite Things. Tune in next time for more items that you can live without when we return with Part III: Health and Wellness. Because yes, I am that bored.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. If you are that bored, come over and clean my house... (tee-hee) I think I missed part one, I'll have to check that out... maybe I'm that bored! Just kiddin' you always make me laugh! Well, almost always, there was the time you made me gag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we make requests for part IV?

    ReplyDelete