Monday, May 17, 2010

Lame-O

Did that week really just happen? I feel like I was just in RR two days ago celebrating Mother's day.
I was lame all week and didn't blog. I was grumpy all week so it's probably a good thing I didn't blog. Five more weeks until summer vacation, that's all I'm saying.
Ross shot another huge turkey this weekend. He really was in RR just two days ago. He and one of his buddies hung out at the Wright residence and went hunting near by. I'd show a picture...but I don't have any...Ross?
I got to babysit the Q-Man Saturday. We pretty much rocked the good life there in Aurora. I'm basically his favorite aunt...to spit up on. We did some fine dining (chugged down a couple bottles of milk), cruised the strip (in his stroller), and discussed literature (Corduroy's Pocket - I mostly read, he mostly cried). It was a very full and satisfying day. After which, he slept through the night. And so did I.

4 comments:

  1. I don't believe you were grumpy...it was probably just hormonal :-) We don't do grumpy! You probably just needed an ice cream cone. I on the other hand would prefer a piece of chocolate.
    Who cares about a pic of a turkey, I need a Q-fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad that I'm not the only grumpy teacher around here. If I didn't have you to complain with, I'd be miserable! :o)
    Glad that you got to hang out with your stud little nephew! You probably should have taken a few pictures... just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe it --he's already missing you!

    ReplyDelete