Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busted

Ross-hole thinks it's a fun game to embarrass me in public. I am not a big fan of his antics. I don't think it's funny when he acts like a gorilla in the grocery store. I don't find it humorous when talks LOUDLY about gas issues when we're in public. Among these things, he tried to pull one on me the other day at Chipotle. We were walking into the restaurant and he thought it would be a fun game to tuck his shirt into his shorts and pull the shorts up to his rib cage. Yeah, hot. I know. I refused to go in with him. And that's when he got busted. A guy and his wife, about our age, pulled up in their SUV. The guy rolled down his window and hollered, "Nice shorts, Man!" It was pretty great timing, but maybe you had to be there. At any rate, it got Ross to fix his shorts, and for about three minutes, all was right with the world.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, he is going to fit into the family just fine.... you had me laughing out loud!! Bobbi, I hate to break it to you but that's pretty normal behavior of the male persuasion. Get used to it. Let me tell you about these "Billy Bob" teeth Kerry has... they can make you laugh and cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark has a pair of pants, granted they are nice dockers and of the khaki color that is great to wear here in Singapore, however because he has lost so much weight he can put them on without unbuttoning them. So in order to keep them from falling down/off, he pulls them up higher on his torson and then cinches the belt in... oh my gosh; my grandfather has arrived. If he insists on wearing them I insist on him wearing his shirt untucked (which most men do anyway), that way you can't tell, as badly how high he has them pulled up.
    New pants are in order, unfortunately, Dockers in Singapore are about $100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what you guys are saying is...I really don't have a fighting chance?...;)

    ReplyDelete