Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm leaving again.

Ross and I are headed to RR today. Again. I love the place, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to drive there for the umpteenth time in four weeks.

We're going there to:
A) See my grammy
B) Help Shae and Ryan work at the store (aka: stare at Quentin while they work at the store),
C) Finally introduce Ross to some of the fam he hasn't met yet - it's important for him to really know what he's getting himself into before we tie the knot ;)
D) So I can receive a royal butt beating in the form of the S.O.B. 50k. Bring. It. On.

Don't worry, this isn't a multiple choice quiz. We're doing all of the above. I should add E) going to sit in my parents' house because they have air conditioning, we don't, and it's supposed to be h-o-t for the next several days.
It was just in the 60s last week, this week it's supposed to be in the 90s. Help. My body is so confused.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody!! We finally get to meet Ross!! Still got to get the memo out for everyone to be on their best behavior ;-) Oh... and we of course get to see you, too!!! Which you already know us! Just one word of caution... oh never mind....

    ReplyDelete