Youk, the dog, has been in fine form as of late. Holy cow! Holy dog. He's supposed to be on limited activity to help heal his hurt leg, so there may be a little pent up energy at work. This was my afternoon with him:
- I let him out of his kennel - he runs full bore into the yard and does a victory lap.
- I frantically try to slow him down - he fakes right, dodges left.
- I let him inside on his bed - he pounces his bed and tries to shake the life out of it.
- I let him off his bed - he tries to sneak into the kitchen (a well known no-no).
- I go into my room - he follows right under my feet (literally) and plops down on the floor.
- I start cleaning - he starts chewing my computer cord.
- I take away the computer cord - he finds my slipper.
- I take away my slipper - he finds a kleenex in the garbage.
- I take away the kleenex - he starts licking the toilet.
- I shoo him out of the bathroom - he races through the house.
- I frantically try to slow him down - he fakes right, dodges left.
- I put him in his crate - he whines.
- I leave.
Youk 12: Bobbi 13 - I win.
Oh the sweet smell of victory over a dog!
ReplyDelete