Do You see that cute innocent face? Looks can be deceiving. Trust me. Today was "take your dog to work" day. Well, not really, but that's what I did. I waited until the students were gone (they only have half days during finals), I went and got some ice cream with my partner in PE crime (yes, it was an absolutely necessary detour), and then packed the dog up and brought him back to the office.
So he was doing really well, checking things out, and I was checking my e-mail, working on entering grades, and checking my e-mail again. My two office mates were similarly engaged at their desks. No big deal, right? Well, then there was a question about a student and a phone call that had to be made. As I'm talking to one of our health teachers, my nostrils were assaulted by a most heinous odor. I panicked, trying to end the phone call as cordially and quickly as possible, hoping to escape the room without having to inhale a second time. No such luck. Laughing and gagging, I watched first one and then the other of my office pals grimace look at each other, me, then the dog before breaking for the door and out into the hallway.
That's right, Youk cleared the room. His dad is so proud. Gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment