Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell.

Guess what I'm doing right now? Besides blogging. You don't have to get smart. I'm at work and currently without students. I'm listening to my music, drinking coffee, eating a cookie, and soaking my feet in some kind of warm water and foot soak stuff. Yeah, I know I'm ridiculous. That's just how I roll. :) Don't be jealous, be a PE teacher. It's pretty sweet. It's about time to get productive again, but I wanted to spend a few moments bragging first. :) Muhahahaha.

(Don't worry, you wouldn't be so jealous if you knew the disgusting job of cleaning out lockers that I am about to embark on. You have to take the good with the bad, I guess.)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!
    ...and then we went out for ice cream!
    Seriously though, where was I when this whole foot soaking thing went down?
    P-shhhh!

    ReplyDelete