Holy buckets. Rain buckets that is. It rained hard and long yesterday. It didn't stop all day. Sadly, that meant we had to sleep in, then sit around and relax all...day...long. I did manage to get a short run in. By the time I was done, I was able to ring my clothes out. I should have run with a bar of soap so I wouldn't have had to shower a second time. Yeah, it was that wet. All in all, it was nice to just be lazy for a day, and I think we may have finally caught up on our sleep.
Looking forward to seeing the photos of your trip. Of course we all know what rain looks like (blaahh!) but I'm sure you'll get some fantastic shots once you are able to venture out. R&R is good though! Too often you have to come home to rest after a vacation!
ReplyDelete