Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

My boyfriend thinks I talk too much.  He hasn't heard anything yet.  Muhahaha.  Really, compared to what my sister and parents put up with, he's got it pretty good.  I'm a lot funnier than he thinks I am too.    I need to tell him just how funny I am so he can do a better job of laughing at my jokes.  I am quite hysterical, and I need an attentive audience.  This is something that will be good for us to practice on our multi-hour plane ride to Maine.  Lucky Ross.  :)

5 comments:

  1. That's true, you talk A LOT, he really doesn't know. Do full-time talkers ever get an attentive audience, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my goodness I hear the violins...lol
    Hey you know that God made us with two ears and one mouth for a reason? Sooo... I figure if we can get our 20,000 (that might be a low figure for some of us) or so words in that women are known to say every day (can you believe there have been studies on this, I'm figuring the study was headed up by a male) then we can be good listeners, right? So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Now if a guy were responding to this he would say:
    "A, huh?" (selective hearing as well as low word count) So, dear niece talk on, they don't hear half of what we are saying anyway!
    Love ya!
    Natalie
    PS When are you going to Maine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "A" in guy talk is a short vowel sound. As I was reading over it I thought I should explain to the teacher or maybe I should have spelled it "Uh" Oh well I probably didn't need to explain it but I'm trying to get all my words in today...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect this post was for me, and no it is not funny (this counts against your word quota for the day).
    ~ Ross

    ReplyDelete