Monday, June 1, 2009
Dog Tired
Is it bad that Youk is so worn out from his weekend in Rogue River that he has barely moved all day? He wouldn't even lift his head up off the ground to acknowledge me this morning. He was splayed out on his side in the hallway and just followed me with his eyes. If it weren't for that little bit of movement, I might have thought he was dead. Ross and I brought him down to RR for the weekend, and I think it took him about thirty-five seconds to find and jump in both the pond and the little kiddy pool. From there he tried to impregnate both of my dad's male dogs. Boon wasn't very impressed. Max didn't seem to mind. Then, it was on to exploring the property, eating all of Max and Boons' food (he is still experiencing some indigestion from that move), and shaking the cotton out of each of Max' toys. Max ran away at this point. We're not sure if it was because he was sick of being mauled or if it was because he didn't like sharing his stuffed teddy bear. Poor Max. Just wait until we leave him in your kennel for the two weeks we're in Maine. Muhahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where's Dakota in all this???
ReplyDeleteHi Bobbi,
ReplyDeleteI'm at Competitive Athletics with your mama. I lost my job at GP School District on Friday, June 12th. God must have something better for me. I love your BLOG and you are a wonderful, funny gal - just like your mama! Hope to see you soon. Have a great summer too!!
Andrea J. Wolf