Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day Something

Boy how time flies.  Everyone who told me two weeks would go fast, well here's where I admit you were right, and I was wrong.  In the past three or so days I have met about a million people and remember exactly five of their names.  Two of those five are Robert and Bob.  I don't know why those two would stick with me. :-p  I have been to Ross' childhood home, have seen the camp where he spent days upon days of fishing as a kid, I met his dad, we climbed a fire tower on top of a "mountain," attended his grandpa's 80th birthday party, walked in the Atlantic Ocean, ate some awesome meals prepared by Ross' mom and step-dad, made dinner for them in return, and without knowing exactly what I was getting into I went to the gym to workout with Ross' mom.  
I have to expound on that last point.  I have been having some great runs on beautiful country roads, however, yesterday I had an opportunity to run on a flat treadmill in a dry gym and to spend a morning with Ross' mom, so I thought I'd better take it.  Following our cardio workouts we would be participating in a pilates class.  "Great," I thought to myself, "I could use a little core workout as well."  So after putting in a good hard 45ish minutes on the treadmill, we headed to class for another hour of workout.  Secretly, I think she was getting the biggest kick out of herself as she watched me in my great display of "coordination" and sweat.  She knew, I'm sure she knew, what my body was going to feel like when I got out of bed this morning.  My quads, hamstrings, butt, back, abs, butt, ribs arms and butt are all very, very, very sore.  It's pretty sweet.  I had a good time.  I'm ready for more.  Bring it.  Just please, please no more butt exercises.  :)  

7 comments:

  1. It's because you have a cute bubble butt and it has many many muscles keeping it cute and bubbly. You know you will have to work hard to keep it "up" bubbles do burst or get rather droopy... gravity should be a four letter word. Now go kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... does your fanny hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, my "fanny" does not hurt. My bottom hurts, my butt hurts, my booty and my bum both hurt, but my fanny most definitely does not hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about your "cute bubble butt"??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fanny, fanny, FANNY, FAAAANNNYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete